Ever wonder if you were like Josephine March? This community is for those who love the characters of Louisa May Alcott’s novel Little Women. Here you will have the chance to meet others who love the story of the four March girls and their friends and family, and, after filling out a survey, find out which of these characters you are most like.
Currently, the stamps available use the images of the 1994 film cast, staring Winona Ryder, but this community is not solely based on that version. In the future, there will be more stamps available with different portrayals of the characters.
Master List of Community Stamps
Master List of Stamped Members coming soon
1. To post and vote you must join the community.
2. No anonymous voting.
3. You do not need to be stamped to post comments with votes for new members.
4. All votes must be bolded (ie: I think ____ is most like Meg).
5. Stamps can only be given by Mods after 5 votes or after 7 days.
6. No trying to answer the survey questions with what you think will get you the character you want to be stamped as. Please, answer the questions truthfully.
7. All applications must go behind a cut.
8. New Members: When first posting your survey, please have “Christopher Columbus!” as your entry subject. This is so that we can keep track of the new members, and so that we can see that you’ve read the rules. ((Note: text does not need to be bolded when used))
9. Stamped Members may post to the community with entries relating to Little Women, and may post promotions to other related communities, but need to have the word “Stamped” in the Subject of their entry.
10. Stamps available for the community only use images of the 1994 film cast. Other film/novel images will be used in the future. If you’d like to contribute any graphics please feel free and post them here.
11. Please, be polite to all members of the community.
12. Any questions, concerns, requests, or suggested should be directed to the Mods. Feel free to ask away.